My Angel

My Angel

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Musings...

It was great to be able to sit down last night and read over several chapters from one of the books that I have been writing. Like a long lost friend, writing a book in your "spare" time is a challenging relationship at best. But I was inspired when I came across a blog (thanks to a link on JoJo's blog) with another aspiring author who put her first three chapters up...I will work on this goal: get at least the Prologue and Chapter 1 up of "The Good Girl". That's all that can go up and still stay within the R rating!
On another note, I think that Sundays should be for my reviews. I am at book 47 since January 2010 towards the 100 book goal for this year. So far my favorite reads have not been the books that I have waiting for so eagerly. Some great surprises in there for me and hopefully some great reads out there for you. I am working on figuring out my "Shelfari" as a widget for my blog and then you can all see what I have been reading...
This month I've read Lover Mine (JRW), Silent Truth (the AG, SLK), Rachel's Holiday and Anybody out There (Marion Keyes), Into the Dark (GS), the May Harli-Blazes, Sun Stroked and Bad Boys To Go... I think my first review should be the AG (Author Goddess, Sherilyn Kenyon). Her Dark Hunters have a very special place in my heart and the guys and broads from BAD are right up there with them. So tomorrow: Silent Truth, the previously unknown side of Hunter.
Have a great Saturday! Karia

No comments:

Post a Comment