My Angel

My Angel

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Madness...Mad for Men that is...

TRUE BLOOD TRUE BLOOD TRUE BLOOD TRUE BLOOD TRUE BLOOD TRUE BLOOD


I seem to have something on my mind and it isn't work...Sunday, True Blood--need say more?

I didn't think so. In preparation, my computer is up and ready to rewatch all of season 2. Hope your Friday is fun and check out Gena Showalter's blog to post your good news...Happy weekend and Sunday Review will likely profile a few Harlequin Blaze novels...

1 comment:

  1. Just finished watching it last night...yummm, the Eric we do see is awesome! Can't wait to see more of him and Sookie together. The interesting thing is how the Queen is playing both Eric and Bill...she is something else in deed! Also, looking forward to seeing those Werewolves in person.

    ReplyDelete